Monday, June 18, 2007

Totalled at Total War 4

I expected a better showing this time around as I opted to use the skarre list for the whole 4 games.

The first three games had my opponents concede their games after being swarmed by 16 bane knights. Nothing much to note except I think the bane knights are actually great with any warcaster, and if they are to be fielded, must be at least 8 in a unit, more would be better. Tartarus is optional. I feel that I only got to use Tartar sauce in my game against Chris' Baldur during the feat turn for beckon.

I did get wooshed on the second turn by Kim.

Now I know how it feels.

You actually suddenly feel all those rushing thoughts:
...if only I left one more focus
...if only I was a quarter of an inch back
...if only I had not moved that bane knight

Oh well, I gained and lost nothing from the battle, except perhaps the lesson that I should really learn to play deneghra.

No comments: