Saturday, August 18, 2007

eDenny


Seeing how an epic Deneghra was able to make the finals during the first day made me think that it may actually be possible to play her and win. The list used during the gamecon was infantry heavy and had limited bonejacks.

Faction: Cryx
Army Points: 745/750
Victory Points: 23

Wraith Witch Deneghra
  • Deathjack
  • Deathripper
  • Deathripper
  • Skarlock
Bane Lord Tartarus
Pistol Wraith
Pistol Wraith
Bane Knights (8)
Bane Knights (8)
Bile Thralls (6)
Gorman Di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist
Ogrun Bokur

Now on this list are things I do not use. The ogrun bokur is something I cannot really think of using effectively. And gorman is a strange option. Plus I heavily favor nightwretches over deathrippers anyday.

I'll probably try this out at some point. It fell easily to a circle list simply due to the fact of how broken druids of ourboros are.

No comments: