Monday, July 16, 2007

Updated

So here are the theme results:
These are WIP rippers, not really intending on making them look like they were going to the checkered flag of the finish line. They do tend to just make speed runs.

Mcthralls, actually they remind me of hamburglar.
Right now, the thing that takes most of my time would be figuring out how to put together the damned deathjack. I know a lot of Cryxian players find that it gives us what we badly needed--a really heavy jack. It still doesn't compare to a khadoran jack for survivability.

The arms are really heavy and it is suggested in the package insert that you paint it before sticking the arms to the body and to pin the arms due to the extreme weight. I figure 2 magnets should be able to carry each arm.
Putting in the magnets into the cylinder in the torso is not an easy task, and I think I missed the right attachment point and I think it's not aligned. The spikes on the skulls of hate prevent me from putting it into alignment.
You'll notice that the spikes of the skulls of hate are positioned in between the stacks against the usual anterior placement. It works for me though and seems stable enough. It also works games wise as I will be able to position the model close enough. Though seeing how wide the arms are, you think it should have reach.

No comments: